Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lets try this again

Greetings!

To the best of my knowledge, the computer and I have come to an understanding that it will no longer flip out and erase all of my beloved, yet unsaved posts. We still are argueing over the L key probem (see what I mean?) Hopefully we can put that behind us soon too.

I was debating what to post tonight, I already spilled the beans about the horse, and I do believe that it was attempting to load those pics that sent the computer into uproar. I will take some pics with the regular camera (I used my cell phone before) and I will blog about her then.

I ran across something pretty neat tonight. While scanning through random blogs I found Tammy. One of her posts was titled 101 things to do in 1001 days. It looks like fun so I thought I'd give it a go. Stay tuned for that, maybe sometime next week. Until then, check it out, you might think it would be fun too!

To update you on a previous post. The Navy jobs came out yesterday. As we had assumed there was nothing available in WA. Rob emailed his buddy who works at the "job station" and found out that there is NOTHING in the near future in WA. So, that means we are moving in April. Rob is favoring a job on the USS John F. Kennedy in Mayport FL. I'm not looking forward to FL, but then again he came to WA at my request.....I can make it work, it's all what you make of it I suppose.

Well, I will leave you with that tonight. Ta Ta for now.

4 comments:

Netter said...

Computers are evil...EVIL, but not as evil as sqirrels....long story.

Well, Florida isn't so bad....there is always the beach and driving distance to Orlando and perhaps you could catch a pet gator to flush down the toilet.

Lucy said...

Christy...with regards to the bookmarks...honestly, they are all really really easy. At least the ones I did are so far. Oh, and the tic tac ban in Canada was a little joke on Karen who reads my blog (she choked on one while laying in a tanning bed...luckily she's okay)You can still eat them in Canada. I'm going to get myself in trouble one day saying things like that tho.

Anonymous said...

Well, you never know, you may end up liking FL in spite of the humidity. I'm not a fan of humidity either but FL seems it could be a pretty nice place to live for a while. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

ok, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT TEASE ME BY SAYING MAYPORT, FL....THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME! THAT MEANS THAT WE WILL ONLY BE 3 HOURS AWAY...THAT MY FRIEND IS A WEEKEND TRIP!!!
I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!
LOVE YOU!
STEPHANIE