Monday, November 27, 2006

Snowed in!!!

** I realize that some of you get snow every year. If you do, you will find this story silly. We maybe see an inch every year, so this is a HUGE storm to us!**




I love this! I LOVE Snow! Even being snowed in with no power doesn't really bother me. It bothers the rest of the family horribly, but not me.

Here are some pics of the events in the Pacific Northwest! YAY! I LOVE Snow!



Here is Hub decorating the railing for Christmas. It's about 5:30 or 6:00 pm.
Here is the same railing at 7pm. Lots of Snow!!!
This morning the kiddos got out to have some fun! Little gal and her Dad had a snow ball fight, while little man had fun trying to shovel snow.
We got power back after a cold night without. To be honest, no tv or computers on is perfect! Means we actually have to talk to each other. Hub just said "I think that 19 hours with no power sucks!"

What a weenie! LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, you got snow! They are saying it is making it's way here by Friday. P.s. The Holiday Card exchange is http://www.fairiesflight.com/cardexchange.htm

LG said...

Great pictures! Enjoy the Snow!

Anonymous said...

19 hours with no power and cold DOES suck. And you wouldn't love me if I wasn't a "weenie"!
Rob

Priscilla said...

I only got an inch.
But the kids still went to school.WEEEEEEEEEEE.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Glad you realize the value of quiet time... it is restorative. Looks like the kids had fun in the snow!

Anonymous said...

Oo! Snow! How fun! I miss the snow. Enjoy it while it lasts. :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! We haven't seen anything but a little flurry here in NY but i'm sure it's coming. How much did you guys end up with? And i'm with the Hubby....19 hrs. with NO power would suck. I think i'de go crazy, oh wait I already am, lol. :oP Have a good day & I hope all is well on the home front. :o)

Lucy said...

Christy, I have to say it's so great to "see" you smiling again (through your blog anyway!) Love the little one's turkey by the way...so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How I miss that! Looks like so much fun! Its in the 80s here...No snow anytime soon.
Miss that so much!
Love you.
Stephanie