Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After

Merry Day After Christmas Peeps!

I thought I'd drop by and share some new pics with you. We had a great Christmas this year. Santa picked out some super presents and we even managed to cook up a great ham! Here are the high lights of the gift giving.


First is Hubby and his new lap 'ghan. I was teasing him about the look on his face. He says it was just to early in the morning.



The huge hit this year was Santa's gift to the Boy. Geo Trax trains are pretty awesome! The family has been in a train trance since yesterday!


The little Lady was singing Santa's praises after she opened her Dora Cash Register. I do not have a picture to show you, but it's a hit too!

Here's the big hit for me. My very own Kitchen Aid Mixer. YAY!! Thank you baby!


3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Very nice. =:)

Anonymous said...

My sweetie man would be jealous over that mixer!!!!

LG said...

Hi Christy! I´m loving your Kitchen Aid Mixer! Everybody tells is the Best! Enjoy it!