Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Grammy!


First order of business today is wishing my Grammy a Very Happy 79th Birthday!

We love you Grammy!!

**This is the only photo of her I could find in a timely manner this morning**


Next on the list for the day is a series of photos I came across in my old albums. Here I am preparing to play Mary in our church play.



And as you can see in the picture below I am not happy about it at all! I wonder what was going on?
Well, I guess you can't really see me that well. I am sitting there with my arms crossed and a incredibly grouchy look on my face. Can you see it?

On a side note-Jerr if you look close Theresa is an angel.

Third on the list is the fact that I am working on typing up my Life List to share with you. It's huge, so it will take me a few days. Some people call it a Life List, others are posting a variation such as
"101 Things to do in 1001 Days"
(I have not read this persons list, it's just an example)
I'm not sure which I will create yet. Do you want to join me? It could be fun to watch each other cross things off our lists!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... that look reminds me of something. Maybe that it could be the same look I see when I am trying to get you to do something you don't want to!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's Teresa. You were so darn cute. I guess I didn't get to go to this one because I don't remember it. This is fun. Post more! Post more!