Friday, December 22, 2006

Pictures, Finally!

I am finally able to share these pictures with you. Whew! We never did find that darn cord, but we did go by a card reader. That will do I guess. So without further ado here are the pictures.



Above is the tree that I made last week. I am so glad it is done, and I can say that I really stepped out of the box when I decided to give it a try. It is the first thing that was not a easy or beginner level project. I am pretty proud of myself, and I even got an unsolicited comment from the Hubby about it!
This is our humble tree this year. It was taken a few weeks ago. If you'd like to imagine what it looks like now add about 25 more gifts under or around the tree. Talk about Christmas over load!

Speaking of gifts. Here is one I made for Hubby. He knows it is his as I am horrible at keeping secrets. Here you go Baby~
So there you have it. I am caught up! Watch me find that dumb cord tomorrow! Argh! :)

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Loverly!!!

LG said...

Merry Christmas, dear Christy!