Saturday, February 24, 2007

Busy Busy

No time to chat peeps! I have a TON and a half of crud to clean in this house. Clean Clean Clean.....no matter how much you clean there is always more to clean. Ugh.....

Plus, I have finished painting my kitchen and need to get the curtains and decorations back up. Plus, I'll probably rearrange to make myself have more to do.....haha.

Laundry is going, dishwasher just quit and hubby is outside fixing his car. Well, instead of fixing he is upgrading.

Gal wants to have a friend over, the horse needs the rest of her hair braided. I haven't even brushed my teeth or gotten dressed yet. The Boy is trying so hard to be potty trained all on his own. It came out of nowhere while my Mom was here. Just another thing to add to the pile. I am so proud of him though.

Gotta call the gals school on Monday. She is not being challenged enough in reading. They keep bumping her up a level and she keeps on plowing right through them. If there is such a thing as being to smart for your own good she is definitely that. I'm not sure what to do. Hopefully they will have some great ideas up their sleeves.

See there, I said I had no time to chat and.....I chatted away anyway.....sheesh. Off to clean clean clean.

5 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Visit the library and get her some more challenging books to read, perhaps?
I want some new paint pictures, please!

Anonymous said...

Have fun cleaning, lol if that's possible. :o)

Unknown said...

Hope today is a little more restful for you! Have a wonderful quiet Sunday!!

Lucy said...

See what happens when you have wonderfully romantic weekends???? (you get behind on your work...that'll teach ya!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You're one busy lady! Hope you find a minute to yourself.