Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just a thought.....

If you decide to tell your son that you'll watch the kids since he just saved you 100+ dollars by fixing your truck; DON'T turn around after it's all done and your son has invited his wife out for a date night dinner to her favorite restaurant and invite yourself AND the kids you are supposed to be watching.

Dinner with my kids at ANY restaurant is not fun, nor a reward for doing something nice.

poo on you.


** Sorry for the run-ons. I'm ranting and am to angry for proper punctuation. **

3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

BREATHE, your turn!

Unknown said...

Awww! That totally blows! I would be doing a little more than ranting I think. Sorry you didnt get your date night! I cant remember the last time hubby and I had a date night. And we have TEENS!!!

Anonymous said...

I often wonder how others do it? I mean, I see these well behaved children at restaurants and wonder why mine won't sit still for more than 2 minutes! LOL!