Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, Monday......

You know, the song.....

Monday Monday.......

Okay- nuff of that.

Today, I am supposed to be busy. I have much to do. Instead I sit here chatting with all of you. I am avoiding the list. Procrastination is inherited from my Dad. It's not fun, but alas, here I sit.

Here's the run down on the day today.

9am:Sons speech therapy. (done now, and it was good)

10:30am: Son is ready for a super early nap. Weird! I hope he's not getting sick.

10:36am Sitting here typing to you. Putting off the following:

  1. Pick and buy new color for Kitchen
  2. Pick and cut new quilt pattern.
  3. Finish fixing the quilt redo.
  4. Laundry.
  5. Buy wool for rug project. (Thanks Sue)
  6. Go to bank.
  7. Organize scrapbooking projects for weekend getaway with Sis. ( I am so excited)
3pm: Sara is getting her teeth floated. It's like the horsey dentist. They sedate her, it should be interesting.

So clearly, not all of these things need to be done today. I am overwhelmed with possible projects, yet nothing in the works. Maybe (AHA) thats why I am feeling overwhelmed. I'm not currently working on any projects. WOW. We might just have a break through here folks.

Oh- and listen there....it's my son. He didn't go to sleep after all. Time to run errands.

Have a great Monday Monday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome, Christy. Good luck on your list. :o)

Kare said...

Yay, Mondays.
Sounds like you just a little time out. It's all good.

Overwhelm is my middle name.
(Not really. That would be awful.)

Unknown said...

I had one of them Mondays too! Hope your Tuesday is a good one!