Monday, May 14, 2007

Whoa!!

I am so shocked! Peeps!! I have lost 8 pounds!! Yea! I must give credit to a new medicine I am on to balance out the hormones, but I am still quite proud of myself! I haven't been snacking between meals and I am eating less at meal time too! Good for me! I'll keep you posted on the subject, the road to 20 doesn't seem so far away now!

On another note. I was so surprised to know that Hubs cell phone works in no-no land. We had a nice talk today which was nice! After we got off the phone I decided to call the carrier and make sure we weren't paying an outrageous amount each call. Um, yeah....it's $2.50 a minute!! Can you believe that. I called him back quickly and let him know I'd be mailing out an international phone card as soon as he got his address. YIKES!! It was worth it for the surprise phone call though. No doubt about that!!

Today has been an easier day so far. The normal week routine is helping quite a bit I suspect. Maybe I just need to schedule the weekends full of fun stuff to keep those moving! When school gets out I am sure it will be another story. Everyday closer to second grade is a day closer to him returning!

I did a bit of crocheting today. The wool rug seems to be taking forever. I do have more time during the week when little man naps so maybe progress will pick up. I'd like to get involved with CAL Pals or something again, now that I have some free time to crochet. Is CAL Pals still around?

Alright- well there is my day so far. Not to shabby. I am hanging in there and staying strong. This gorgeous weather is a great pick me up too!!

6 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

8 pounds is TERRIFIC!!!! Keep going.

Kare said...

Yay for the 8 pounds!

Um, about your twitter... I clicked on "follow undefined at...." and it's not you. Very weird.

Kare said...

It's pretty vulgar, actually. Thought I'd let you know.

Kare said...

ROFL.
Hope you get it figured out! I was glad that it wasn't you! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh and, yes, CAL Pals is still around.

Yarn Tails said...

Yay for the 8 pounds! I am trying and trying and trying but its just not coming off. Ugh! Good luck!!