Sunday, July 15, 2007

Signs of Life

I am still here, I promise. I am swamped with stress and stuff that consumes my day and leaves no time for chit chat. I seriously need a vacation when Hubby gets home!! Here are some pics to get you through to the next post, which I hope won't be longer than a month away!!!

Hope you are all well!!!
Here are the kiddos at the local park.


Look at this cutie pie and her horse!!
4 Blue ribbons after the show was done!!!


Henry and I, bonding?

Here is the view we had for fireworks!! It was spectacular!!!

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Glad you're okay! Just keep checking in with us!

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Ahhh, there you are! Thanks for the pics!

Kare said...

Nice pictures. Glad you're all ok. I'll keep checking on you.

Tracey said...

Christy, haven't heard from you in a while...how's it going with Henry? Look at you in that picture! That halter is right there. You're so close, girl! Please tell me you've managed to get it on him. I'm just itching to drive down there and help!

Rising Rainbow said...

4 Blues! Wow!