Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's a Crafty Blog

I haven't forgotten that this is suppose to be my crafty place. Well, maybe I did forget....

But I've created a new space for all the family fun/drama. If you dare, you can check it out here. As of this very moment it is empty though.

I have been being crafty, and to prove it to you I am prepared with proof. I have started crocheting again and can't believe that I ever stopped. Balancing this with Scrap booking will be my next challenge to navigate.


As promised here is the proof. It's a sampler 'ghan from an Easy book I bought for Grammy after she moved in. In the process of trying to talk her into giving it another go, I ended up starting one of my own, and she has given up. Ah well. At least I am rewarded with the re interest on my part.

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Nice work! Keep it up!

Lucy said...

Good for you!!!