Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome!


Thanks to all of you who followed me to my new area in the web from the old one. Sometimes you just need a change, ya know?

It's still me, just in a less cluttered enviornment. Hopefully a semi simple page will help me be more excited about blogging. I have a ton of stuff to update you on and I will be sharing it over the next week. Which brings me to my first blog related goal...
  • I will post something every day....I will, I promise (I think)
I have learned a lot about myself through blogging. I have been encouraged to try new things and believe in my abilities more. I have always been a self conscious person, but I really feel like I have found some friends here that have helped me on those bad days. To you, I say thanks a million.

So stick with me here okay? I'm sorry if you have to update your links, I know that can be a pain, but I do appreciate it!!

Enjoy the new stuff, and look forward to seeing more of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem, Christy! Got you in my bloglines with just a few simple clicks.

I look forward to reading your upcoming posts. :)

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

keep going!!How's the crochet coming along?

Lucy said...

Hey Christy...I'm here...I'll update you on my site and in my bloglines! Thanks for the info. Love your flicker pics by the way...your little ones are soooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fancy meeting you here!! Update the link on your myspace...Please and thank you! Love ya!
Stephanie