Monday, July 24, 2006

Attempt #2

UPDATE!! I finally got the pics to post. Enjoy!

Okay- this one is a lot better in my humble opinion. I feel better about posting it at least!!

Here is the second attempt at the dishcloth. I used the pattern that came with the yarn, it's called Lacy Crochet Dishcloth, I was making quite a few mistakes, but the second time was easier for me to understand the directions.

I'm glad it's done. Time to move on. I still haven't figured out how to crochet in rounds yet. I get frusterated everytime I try. Wish me luck, and enjoy the pics!!

Gheesh.....what's goin on with Blogger and pictures lately? It's so frusterating! So again, stand by for pictures!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see it!!

Unknown said...

Very Nice Job!!!

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Beautiful!!! Please make me one, ok?

LG said...

Love the stitch! Very nice!
Happy crocheting in round! You´ll get it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Christy! Looks beautiful!

Lucy said...

That design is really pretty!!!