Saturday, July 22, 2006

Crochet Spot

It's triple HOT here today, so instead of using my brain, which is not currently functioning I thought I would just share this with you.

Crochet happens here.



This is a recliner that I found at a second hand store. It's old and broken in, that's why I love it! On the back there is a 'ghan that Mom found at a second hand store. See always finds the pretty ones and rescues them. She put a new border on it and sent it my way. Perfect for cozy nights by the tv. Off in the right is my crochet mess. Yes folks, it seems I have a stash already.

Hang on, Let me clean it up for you.

Ahhh, much better. I have yarn in the Build A Bear bag, with the over flowing yarn in a grocery bag next to it. I aso have 2 refrence books there too.

So there it is. The crochet spot. Picture me sittin there tonight, k?

5 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

It's a cozy spot! Glad you're motiviated to create in this heat!

Anonymous said...

Cozy looking crochet spot! I love grannies!

LG said...

Nice meeting your crochet spot!

Lucy said...

Hey...I love the afghan. My fiance found one once in the garbage....I should post it cause once it was washed up, it was beautiful! (No, he's not a dumpster diver, if that is what you were thinking!)

LG said...

I´m following your steps! I´ve just posted my yarn station!