Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Randomness

Hi all.

Here is one of my "to much on my mind" posts. Bear with me please.

First, a HUGE thanks to Sue for including me. It made my day! I'm excited for the new stuff to start so that I can participate!

I have reached a dead end on the 'ghan I am working on. I am not able to find the darn brown color yarn I am out of. I have checked back at the craft store and am sad to say that I will not be returning there. That's sad, but running out of the yarn I need is a big deal to me, and I want you to at least be concerned about that. So Bye Bye store. I also checked at Jo Anns and Wal Mart, neither had the color in cotton which the whole thing is in. I am assuming it is a big no no to switch to acrilic in the middle of a project. So, I'll keep my eyes peeled, maybe it will turn up somewhere....The good news is that this frees me up to start another project, and try something new.

Also on my list of WTFs....while in Walmart I found the girl the school backpack/suitcase she wanted. She also wants a horse patch on sewn on which I also found there. I decided to play it safe and asked for help. Here is how it went...
ME to 2 WM ladies standing together "Excuse me, may I ask you a question?"
LADY #1 sigh, looks at watch like she has something better to do......"well, I guess"
ME: "ha" start to bite tongue
LADY #2 "Sure I'll help you, what's your question?"

Good thing I had bitten my tongue cause the next thing outta my mouth was gonna be in reaction to Lady #1s attitude. Arg. It's your job, you don't have to like it, but at least pretend you do. Thanks to Lady #2, I know how to get the patch to stick on this plastic style backpack.

Also- to the man who felt the need to shove my shoulder to get me to move out of the way, when I was stuck in cart traffic. You are lucky I did not have my purse in my hand, cause I wouda wacked ya. You gave me the creepes, ick.,......don't touch me. Here in America we say excuse me, and that usually works.

Hum, whatelse..... Well nothing for now. I will most likely have something more blog worthy when the boy is napping. Til then,

Toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That's why I refuse to go to Walmart. It's so ghetto! Well, the one near me is anyway! A nice person like you doesn't deserve rude behavior. Poo on them!

BTW, glad you joined up! I sent you a private message at the board, check your inbox. :)

LG said...

Hope you´ll find the color you need!