Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Summer picnic


Today is the hubbies command summer picnic. I don't normally look forward to these things, but today is different. See, for the past couple weeks they have been doing a dunk tank fundraiser. If you choose to, you can pay 1 dollar to nominate someone for the dunk tank today.

My Husband, the funny guy that he is, told his crew that if they got him to #1 on the list of nominees he woud wear a bikini.......

It should be a sight, he is #1, and he tried on the bikini last night. I am thrilled. The girl was counting change this morning wanting to dunk him. I have access to the savings account however, and am willing to go the distance. :)

Stand by for pictures!!!

4 comments:

LG said...

Can´t wait! How fun! ;)

Lucy said...

Close up pics, I hope!! This will be good!

Anonymous said...

So I am patiently waiting for the bikini pics! That is so great!! Hes a good boss! So how was the picnic? See anyone or anything good?
We need to talk.
Love you!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

A bikini? You mean like a speedo? Your hubby must have a great sense of fun! Any chance of pictures?