Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome to the Poor house

****UPDATED*****


Please wipe your feet before stepping on the dirt floor.....

Cheap humor, I know. I am in need of a serious pick me up. The last 2 days have sucked to say the least. Stress is not good for the "I quit smoking" ban wagon. How I would love......ew. Gross, cancer......cancer is real.....I will not smoke.......

Ahem.

Humm lets talk good news shall we?

Good news item 1.


Ta da! This the craft caddy I recently finished. It is really a crochet hook caddy that I saw on Sue's blog (link coming soon!), but I stuck sissors in there just cause there was enough room. I also renamed it a craft caddy cause it now holds more than crochet stuff. Gosh, I'm pretty creative!! LOL



GN Item 2.

The eye of the heat wave no longer lives in my house. She was kicked out, but drug her feet all the way. I believe she is living in the Mid west now. To her I say "Get out and don't come back....ever!"

GN #3.

Yesterday I prayed for a few extra Angels. I feel like I might have some support staff now. Support staff being the ones that are holding me up off a puddle of vomit that has not yet spewed. eeeewwwww.

So there ya have it. I'm not so far down that I can't look up. I know that it only can go up from here. Thank GOD!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you recently quick smoking? That's hard to do but worth it! Stick to it, Christy, you can do it!

Unknown said...

Christy I am with you on the smoking thing. I quit 4 years ago on Sept 26, well will be 4 yrs this sept... Anyways...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! As for the heat wave thank you for sending it to the midwest...NOT!! LOL Hopefully it will cool off in a couple of days like them weathermen say, if you can believe them. I hope things look up for you soon!!

Kimberly said...

I quit smoking in May of 2005!
Every now and than I consider it(smoking again) for half a second.
It stinks, it'll kill you, and it's expensive. Just keep telling yourself that.
Unfortunatly,my husband still smokes.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I'm impressed with your crochet! Looks faB-U-lous!!

Anonymous said...

Your craft caddy looks terrific! Nice job!