Sunday, July 30, 2006

Let the rain pour....



I am very grateful today for a lot. A LOT. Much of it I can not or will not explain here. In nut shell I am grateful that God can reach out and smack ya to tell you you're being a nut. I am grateful that even in bad times I can see the good in situations and save myself from a panic attack.

All of the bad happened yesterday. I'm not so naive anymore. When somethings broke, you MUST fix it, or at least get some medicine. Today I am a new person. Am I freaking you out yet? LOL

This morning I awoke to pouring rain. There in nothing better to feel refreshed in my opinion. The rain brings peace, reassurance, and a chance to have a family day inside.

It's good, we are good, all is well. We are blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a good day!!

Anonymous said...

there is nothing I enjoy more than the sound of the rain, except maybe sitting on the beach with my feet in the sand listening to the waves and childrens laughter...hopefully soon, if god is listening to my prayers...which sometimes I wonder about him...we will soon be doing together, watching our kids run through the waves. :) Good times!
Perk up, I love you!
Stephanie