Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm in for a Whipin'!


Oh Lord, what have I done?

I seems have spoken on the phone to one of those "fitness" people. She sounds nice, but I know what she's hiding behind the phone. She lured me in with discounts, free yoga, and childcare. Now I must go. I made an appointment. I confirmed the appt this morning. I'm in for a world of hurt. I hurt thinking about all the sweat and watching all those pretty bodies looking at my not so pretty self.

Just cross your fingers that the little one does okay in their childcare area. He is very stranger phobic, which can be good, but today, especially today, he needs to have fun. PLEASE let him have fun........

Wish me luck, and pray that she's not the exercise devil in disguise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Christy! I'm sure your little guy will have a blast.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Yeah! How did your workout day go, and Buddy-Boy's play day?

Lucy said...

Did you call her or did she call you????

Anonymous said...

I admire you!! Stay strong - I bet you'll love it!