Monday, October 30, 2006

Return of the In-Law

You all know that Hubby and I have seen better days. It got really bad and a few hours away from filing for a divorce, and then we woke up. We realized that we both had lost ourselves individually and we were not happy with ourselves. How could we be happy with eachother??? So we are on the mend. We are doing well. We have really great moments, and moments when I'm sure we both think that it's not going so great. The good out weights the bad, and we're working on it.

Yesterday we got a panic call from Hubs Dad. He's being evicted. Yep. All the way in AZ, and no where to go. Instead of calling for help when it was manageable, he waited til it was too late. I don't want to sound to down about it. I am glad that we can help him out. I just worry about Hub and I. I told him yesterday that it was either gonna make us or break us. But you can't have your Dad living in his truck either. Ya know?

So, today I have been cleaning out our rec room. My kids have so many toys that I hope they don't miss the ones on the "Must go" List. I listed several things on Craigs List this morning, and the outdoor toys have already been paid for and taken. YAY! I still have some kids kitchen stuff (which while I was typing, some one called to come look!) YAY again! I usually just donate stuff, but with an extra mouth to feed and all........

The story behind the return of the in-law encase you were wondering....... Both Robs parents lived with us when his Mom was battling cancer. They moved back to Tucson the first part of 2006 and she passed away in Feb. He has been by himself in an apartment, with no family close. So- Here he comes. The Grandkids will be excited!

It's someone else's turn to deal with non stop stress for awhile. I've had enough!

4 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I agree.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! You've had your share of stresses lately. You will certainly come out of this a much stronger individual. Hang in there!

Lucy said...

Christy...things happen for a reason....maybe something really good will come out of all of it!!! Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Take this situation and turn it around, use it to do something good for yourself...You know what I mean. But keep your head up and a smile on your face. Whatever is meant to happen is going to happen. But remember that I LOVE YOU and Im here for you!! NO MATTER WHAT!
Stephanie