Saturday, November 04, 2006

A bit of Sunshine

It's been rough here emotionally and physically lately.

I had my Gall bladder taken out on Wednesday, and had an over night hospital stay with that. I'm pretty sure that they bruised a rib while they were in there, it hurts like the dickens! It is getting better (thank gosh) and now I don't have any surprise gall stone attacks to fret about. That is great!!

Anyway- with all the drama, I needed a bit of sunlight in my world. This pattern was perfect for a little pick me up!!

Cute huh! And....It's crochet in rounds!! YAY!!

5 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

VERY nice job. Glad you figured out the pattern!

Also glad you are starting to feel better. Hugs

Priscilla said...

We could always use some sunshine around here.
It took me about four weeks to completly heal after my gallbladder came out but I took so long to have it out, and my age.
You will be back to your self soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all went well with your surgery! Take care of yourself.

Woohoo! Lovely little dishcloth! You did an awesome job! Yours looks much nicer than the pattern pic.

Lucy said...

OMG, Christy, you are going through alot right now...my prayers are with you....get better and take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Ouchie! I had my gallbladder out a couple yrs. ago & I feel for ya. You should bounce back fairly quickly. I wish ya the best. Rest & get better soon!