Wednesday, November 08, 2006

OH MY GOD



Seriously peeps, I can't take one more thing going wrong. I just can't. Call me in a space at the Mental ward if I do. It is totally inhumane to be dealing with this many and amount of stress at any given point in Life. The kick in the gut? Right when I think that it can not possibly get any worse- I receive another kick in the gut. To top it all off, I can't even have a good cry. This bruised rib kicks my ass when I start.


Don't worry. I don't believe in ending the game myself. Nothing to fear there. I will be here til God decides otherwise, but their might not be much of me left in here. Seriously. Someone take me on vacation.

Sorry about al these downers peeps. I just need a space to vent.

3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Listening

Anonymous said...

Im sorry.

Lucy said...

Vent away...we'll be here to listen!!!