Thursday, November 09, 2006

Enough bad news

How 'bout some good news for a change? I could sure use it.

First on the list. Hub and I are once again better. Not cured, but on the high road again. I can't possibly put into words what Joy that brings to my soul! Thanks for al the well wishes.

Secondly. I have been being crafty, as one would hope due to the title of this space. I promise. I will no longer bore you with how I am doing. I will just bore you with what I am doing! ha!

So for starters. I have nearly all of the ornaments completed for the swap that I am in over at CAL Pals. (I truly hope that they still remember me, I haven't been over there in forever.) I need to figure out how to tag them with my name. Something not to involved would be perfect. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

Here is a pic of the pinata that was such a pain. It turned out good, but as I said before; I can't wait to never make another one!!

I also have many Christmas gifts in the works right now. One for Hub, one for both Grammy's, several for my Mom. (She seems to be default, if I make something she gets it) I need to think of something homemade for the Dad in Law. He's a hard one. hummm.

So- I can make a difference in my own stress level. I CAN and I will. The slate is clean, time to create a more positive outlook. Thanks for hangin' through the sludge. You rock peeps!

4 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Yeah for good news! So glad things are looking up for you.

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well. You don't bore me at all. Keep going with the crafts because it's a stress reliever or atleast it is for me. A smidgen of stress in every inch, lol. Have a great day! :o)

LG said...

Cute ornaments!

Anonymous said...

Oo! The ornaments are cute!! The pinata looks great. Now you can cross that off your Life's List of Accomplishments. ;) I'm glad things are better. *big sigh of relief*