Friday, November 17, 2006

Flickr Friday

Inroducing Flickr Friday!!

From now on (until I forget) I will attempt to write something interesting about 1 picture that I have on my Flickr Badge to the right. It will be random, as I will use the one that happens to be showcased at the very moment I glance over at it.

This could be interesting!

Flickr Friday #1
WOW! That was Lucky!

In this photo the kiddos are on their perch in the kitchen. This spot on the counter is the favorite spot for them both as they get a birds eye view of all the yummy stuff being created!

On this day I was busy making Little ladies Birthday cake, and they were busy licking the beaters. Did you all ever get to do that? I remember getting to lick the spoon all the time when I was small. I am truly glad that my children show interest in cooking/baking! I never cared, and have been paying catch up nearly all my married life! :) *enter wink to hubs here*

This perch also happens to be the only spot I can get my son to sit still long enough for a quality picture. They say that Little Boys are always on the move, and that is certainly true of this one. If he sees the camera, you have already lost the battle. He's a sneak approach only kid.

So there you have it!

I'd love to learn more about the photos on your Flickr Badge!

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I like this idea! Keep it up! Love to hear stories.

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Hmm...I need one of them flicker badges...

Cute pic! Yes, I got to lick the beaters and spoon when I was a kid. My mother was always baking. She made dessert every night for dinner. Great memories!