Monday, November 20, 2006

A meme


I found this blog randomly this morning. Her site is beautiful so I stole her Meme. (That's how I compliment boggers!)Check her out, and then do this Meme.

RED

1. Closest red thing to you: This years Christmas Cards
2. Last thing to make you angry: Nasty so called friends
3. Do you have a temper: Um, I have red hair
4. Are you a fan of romance: Not really. I've found it can get corny.

ORANGE

1. Closest orange thing to you: The "Publish Post" right under where I am typing this.
2. Do you like to burn things:What? No.
3. Dress up for Halloween: Nope, hard enough to get the kiddos ready.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person:Yes, and I always get walked on.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: HAHA. no
6. Are you usually full of energy: Sometimes. Usually after coffee.

YELLOW

1.Closest yellow thing: Yellow on Sons shirt.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: The farm on*my* horse, Gramps watching me out the window. USAF graduation ceremony!
3. Favorite holiday: Christmas Christmas Christmas
4. Are you a coward: Piss me off and find out.
5. Do you burn or tan: Burn first, then tan the rest of the summer.

GREEN

1. Closest green thing to you?: My wallet
2. Do you care about the environment: Yes, although I don't understand all the issues.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: no
4. Are you a lucky person: In some ways yes.
5. Do you always want what you cant have: No, but I have some things in mind for goals.
6. Do you like being outdoors: YES
7. Are you Irish: One would think, but no. (am I mom?) LOL

BLUE

1. Closest blue thing to you: Navy Mouse pad.
2. Are you good at calming people down: Depends on the situation.
3. Do you like the sea: I like 'looking' at the sea yes
4. What was the last thing that made you cry: The onion for the Manicotti last night.
5. Are you a logical thinker: I'm a thinker, not so sure about logical
6. Can you sleep easily: I love sleeping, it doesn't always come easily.

PURPLE

1. Last purple thing you saw: HAHA, my undies.
2. Like being treated to expensive things: Maybe, it depends.
3. Do you like mysterious things: Nope, be cut and dry please.
4. Favorite type of chocolate: The kind that makes you fat.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty: Nope.
6. Are you creative: yes

PINK

1. Closest pink thing to you: A receipt
2. Do you like sweet things: I love sweet things
3. Like play-fighting: with hubby, but he always puts his *junk* in the way. Then he cries. :)
4. Are you sensitive: apparently not because I just called my husband a big baby
5. Do you like music: love it

WHITE

1. Closest white thing to you: Lots of papers
2. Would you say youĂ‚’re innocent: HAHA, no.
3. Good at keeping the peace: Depends what we are talking about
4. Do you like to play in the snow: Definitely
5. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: HATE the dentist, but I get drugs so it's okay.

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: This thing I'm typing on.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: never. Some people do???
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: Silly for sure
4. Would you like to go to space: Nope that's not on my list
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: Maybe
6. What is your favorite color: Brown, green, purple depends on my mood
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: No, I don't think so.

Are you still here? WOW! Thanks! Now it's your turn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy
This is great meme!
Hey, did you get your graphics from that site with 5 billion angels on it? I can't remember what it is. Love the blinking lights. I was looking through it the other day.
Your afghan colors are beautiful.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

We may have a tad bit of Irish in us... but not mostly. Cute meme.

Anonymous said...

Great meme! I'm gonna have to do it!