Monday, December 11, 2006

Hide and Seek

Alright. Which one of you took (stole) my USB cord for my camera?? Hum? Cat got your tongue?

Fess up! I have many super cool pics to show you, but no way to upload. Therefore you see nothing







See right up there? There should be a picture there of Hubs lap 'ghan that is finished. But no.......






Right here there would be a picture of all the dishcloths I'm whipin out for Grammy for her gift.




A whole lot of nothin is what you get to see til I find my cord. humm.....If I were a cord, where would I be hiding?

4 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Check in Albert's room!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! We went through that last week with a guitar tuner. It wasn't pretty. Hope you find it soon - I'll wait patiently to see some pics. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok.... I confuse. I ate it!!! LOL hehe I just had to say that!

Good luck finding it! Cant wait to see pics of your finished projects!

Lucy said...

Doesn't that just drive you NUTS!!!!! I hate when that happens...now I blame the dogs!