Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm a....

Devil of a wife.

I just like having fun. This year I had to step it up a notch to make it memorable. Hubby and I have a very nice ultra special weekend getaway planned so we are not doing the Vday thing today. He did give me a card, so I thought I'd return the favor in a bigger.....louder way today.

I stumbled on a huge balloon at the market today. It was shaped in a heart and said "I'm wild about you" The best part is that it has a music button, when pressed it sings:

Wild thing
You make me heart sing
You make everything
GROOVY...

You know that song? It makes me think of the movie Major League. Anyway- it sings it loud. LOUD!

Of course I bought it, and Duh- I brought it to him at work. Yep- his office was crowded, and do you really need to ask if I made it play? Common......... I think he'll remember this Valentines Day for awhile!!

I love ya bunches Hubby!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny, Christy!

Lucy said...

That is cool...I would have bought that one! I love that song!

Anonymous said...

LOL, too funny. I bought the same dang balloon for my Hubby. LOL. great minds think alike. Heehee! I hope you two have a wonderful weekend together.

Sandra said...

LOL that is too funny Christy.

My hubby would have died of embarassment. LOL