Monday, April 23, 2007

Menu Plan Monday #2


Here we go again Peeps! I managed to *mostly* stick to the menu last week. Wonderful Hub pitched in when he was needed in the kitchen too! Thanks!

This weeks menu is as follows:

Monday: BLT's with couscous.
Tuesday: Spaghetti, salad and Texas Toast!
Wednesday: Chicken Viola! (My easy day!)
Thursday: Tuna casserole
Friday: Left overs
Saturday: Grilled Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn.
Sunday: Mom's day off!

So there ya have it!

Just so you're not all worried about me......I have been being a bit crafty. I have been making some slow progress in my scrapbooks and in the wool rug I am working on. We have been super busy outside enjoying the weather and getting quite a bit of yard stuff done. It feels good to be out all day, but when I come in I am exhausted!! The inside of the house sure looks like it too! I'll have to spend some time inside soon to play catch up!!

Hope you are all having a Happy Monday!

4 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Sounds good!

Lucy said...

I love Texas Toast with Spaghetti....what time is dinner tomorrow?

Lucy said...

Wait a minute...tonight is Spaghetti...darn!

Kare said...

Oh, you're organized. The menu sounds great.
Enjoy the outdoors!