Monday, May 07, 2007

A date

Hubby got a date for his departure today from the ship. He is flying out Saturday and will be on the ship no later than mid week. I'm sad to know that it is so soon but I am incredibly grateful to have him home the rest of the week. We will miss him terribly, but God willing, come September he will be home.

I've not been ignoring you all, but supremely busy getting physically and mentally prepared. There was a chore list a mile long to get done, and errands to run etc. Plus, it's hard to sit at the computer when you'd rather be in the arms of your man!

So- I'll be back soon. I'll be doing a tag from Sue, and I will also fill you in on all the happenings around here!!

3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

God Speed.

Lucy said...

That has to be so hard, Christy. I hate when my guy goes away for a month...you've got longer than that. You're a very strong person!

Sandra said...

Christy, I'll keep you both in my prayers, it's tough being a military wife isn't it???

Just hang in there :)