Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Meme

I found this Meme over at A Good Cup of Coffee which I found through Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. The Meme I did yesterday was fun so I thought I'd get this one out there too.

I tag Sue and Lucy. Have Fun!

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

1. One Life to Live

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. Sunday Football

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

When I was stationed in Oklahoma there was a huge tornado that came through when I was on leave. I got called back to find virtually nothing left. On the medic side of it there were 2x4's in peoples legs, we gave tetanus shots out like crazy. Life wasn't the same for a long long time.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Ireland...I have always wanted to go there.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Lately sweats and a t shirt. It's getting cold here at night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll do it - going to blog right now. :o)