Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Keith, sexy sexy Keith!!


Oh wow! I am reaping in the after glow of a fabulous concert we attended on Saturday night. Keith Urban was in town, and I thought it might be something fun for the Hub and I to do. I got the tickets off of Ebay about a month ago, the tickets had been sold out for quite awhile so I was lucky to find some that were reasonably priced. We had Mom come over for the weekend to watch the kiddos and allow us to be comfortable enough to travel up to Seattle and not worry our brains out. Thanks Mom!

We stopped in for dinner on the way up and had a nice chat. It's amazing what you have stock piled up in your brain to talk about but can't for one reason or another. You sit down and it's quiet and you (well, I) just start flapping my gums with all the crap I have been thinking/pondering/wondering etc. Poor guy. We had some great conversation. I just can't tell you how happy I am to have the love of my life back with me. I am feeling pretty whole again.

So from dinner we headed up to the Seattle Center and after a minor parking snafu we found a place that was free. Free is good! The walk was not bad either. How is it that we lived in Seattle for nearly 2 years and we didn't know all the fun stuff that Seattle Center had to offer? There is a carnival that is there permanently I think. There is also this fabulous fountain that you MUST come see if you are in the area! It's so nice to watch and it likes to play tricks on the kids who run up to it. We sat and watched with the crowd and oohed and aahed with each change in the pattern.

Anyway- We made our way in and found our seats. PERFECT SEATS!! I can't believe how lucky we got! We were in the first level off the ground, dead center, and could see everything! Well we could see everything when the ladies in front of us weren't standing....

Here's an interesting experience. Our seats were right next to a pair of women who were, hum, overflowing....lets leave it at that. I took the seat next to them to avoid making Hub uncomfortable. While waiting through the opening act I thought I was being, um you know, rubbed on my shoulder, by her....I'm sure the look on my face was priceless when I turned to Hub and asked "Please tell me that's you" Thank Goodness!

So I told you that one to set you up for this one. Looking back it's rather funny. Right before Keith started, the lights were off etc, A man and wife were entering the aisle. The man trying to maneuver his way around the overflowing lady nearly lost his balance. Somehow in order to regain his balance and avoid falling backwards into the stands below he reached out and grabbed his only life line, my left tit. Yes folks, I was molested at the Keith Urban concert. It wasn't just a quick grab either. He held on until he had regained his balance and started moving once again toward his seat. I was in shock, and I am sure that he realized where his hand was as he was moving past and releasing his grasp he whispered an "I'm sorry". EEEEWWWWW. I had to have the Hub give me a squeeze so that I wasn't feeling the mystery mans grope the whole night..

Gosh, this is long. I hope you are still reading. I'll just end with this. The concert was amazing. Keith plays an awesome electric guitar and just goes to town between songs. He also is astoundingly HOT!!!

Sorry to keep you. I make sure the next one is short to make it up.

4 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I'm glad you had a super time. Hadn't I taken you to the fountain before? I think when you were smaller, perhaps. It's been there since the 1962 Worlds Fair, and it's still a wonder.

Anonymous said...

Keith Urban! Kewl! Molested at the concert - uncool. Time with the hub - priceless!

Lulu said...

Keith is so handsome, wowow..
glad you had a great time..

Kare said...

You saw Keith Urban?!
With your husband?!
That is sooo great.
The boob grab not so great. But kind of funny. Forgive me for smiling. ; )

(In the classifieds of our paper someone was trying to sell tickets to Keith Urban for $1200.00! 2nd row on the floor. That's nuts! I thought that was illegal.)