Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Kitties

Remember when I posted about Fostering the Kitties? Remember how I said it was their policy that you could not adopt one, or um, 2? I swear I was telling the truth. Those softies changed the rules on me and now look what happened....


We are now a home to 5 humans, 2 horses, 1 dog and 3 CATS.

Holy crap!

But they sure are cute, and the kids love em. And they make Hub and I laugh hysterically with all the kitten stuff they do. Serves me right. No more fostering animals. period.

Unless however you have a horse that needs me......

nope, nope, can't do that either......

bummer.

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

They are cute kitties! Funny new profile pic. I clicked to enlarge it and your profile now says your profession is accounting and you are from Afganistan! Whoops!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE tabbies! So cute! I always tell myself that the next time I get a cat, I'll get two so they will cuddle instead of hissing at and snubbing each other. Growing up, I had a dog and 3 cats - seems just right to me!