Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Testing 1...2...


This morning is a huge day for us. Little man goes in for the school districts version of all the testing required to get him into speech therapy again and all the other services he needs.

The testing is BS. He was tested in July back before we moved. This is just their attempt to try and not qualify him so that they don't have to make room for him.

I just pray I have the right words to stand up to them, to tell them that they are wrong. I need the courage to stand my ground and demand the services that I know as his mother he needs.

I just don't want to wade through all the bull shit to get there.

I better go get my mud boots on.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that, Christy! If he qualified once, he certainly has the right to be in a program in another district.