Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Crafty side

Hi guys! I've been busy again. busy busy busy. But I have been bitten by the holiday craft bug and am well on my way to a handmade Christmas. (Gosh, I say that every year, but I still think it would be great!!)

First on the Craft list is a felt stocking for ME this year! Finally! I've been making these things for years now and every time I think that I can stitch my name up there someone else needs one. I love giving them though and there will be a need for an additional stocking this year as Hubs Grand mother will be joining us from Colorado. Alright, so maybe it's hers, dang nabbit.

Next on the list are some beautiful snow flakes found in this magazine. Many thanks to Sue for blogging about it! It's a must have this year for me as there are several projects that I just must make!

After that, I have an idea in mind for a quilted gift. My sewing machine and I have been on the outs and I'll need to see if it's willing to cooperate this time or not. A sewing machine that jams all the time is enough to send me to the sewing nut house!

There's just nothing like Holiday crafting for me, I love it and find it so relaxing to just sit and stitch or whatever.

You offer me a trail ride however, and I am out the door. No contest!

He's making progress, you should go check him out!

Henry's Home

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Keep it for yourself. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Kewl! Which snowflakes are you making? The red crocheted or the beaded? Both are very pretty.