Thursday, October 11, 2007

First Day of Preschool

It is so quiet in this house right now. I can actually hear myself think, I can hear the heater blowing in the background. I can hear every key that I press on this key board....wow.

I walked in the door about 5 minutes ago from dropping little man off at his first day of preschool. What a big boy he is! No fear about it, just total excitement. As soon as I opened the van door to let him out of his car seat he said, "Okay, bye Mommy"

This is moving so fast. How do you be a stay at home Mom when there is no one here to "Mom" around?

Hum, I'll need a list, a to-do list to help me pass time.

1. Stitch the horse costume.
2. Create the Wiggles logo for halloween
3. Watch the horses. (Yes, I just like to watch them sometimes too)
4. Pick up boy for Lunch.

Alright, that should do it. Enjoy the picture of the proud Big Boy and his very cool Diego backpack! (argh, blogger is being grumpy, I'll post the pic later)

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I talked to Buddy Boy tonight and he was still pumped about school! And I noticed a clear distinction in some works being clearer, too! I want to see that picture!

Wow, 3 hours to create! Lists will help motivate...

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

His works might be clearer, but his WORDS definately were... geez, can't type.