Sunday, September 14, 2008

OMG OMG OMG

So, Big News.....

Last night for the first time in 4 years I got the go ahead from Hub to check into something MAJOR!!! To say that I am elated is a very large understatement. I'm walking on clouds.

It does come with some pre-work so to speak. I need to get back to a healthier weight. I need to stay relatively stress free and learn how to deal with stress better as a whole. I need to do some soul searching and see if really deep deep down inside this is what I want. And most importantly I need to keep my excitement in check because this is a long shot. On the good side, if plan A is impossible there are some other options.

Oh my GAWD, I'm thrilled.........


So this whole conversation started as a result of some soul searching on my part while I was away for a week. Lots of quiet and extra time really had my brain working over time. It was a great experience for me though. I came home refreshed. I had my goals at the front of my mind, and realized that they don't need to be non existent. It was a very very good, emotional week away. Plus, I gained a friend/bro in law too.

So, although I shared a bit here, this is all you get for now. MOM, don't even try. :)

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Nothing like leaving us all hanging???????

Aunt Jenny said...

What???? Your Mom is gonna want more!!!! great to hear you so excited though!!

Kare said...

Chri-STYYY!!! That's so not fair!! I'm really excited for you and hope it all works out but I'm dying of curiosity here...