Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just have one "small" thing to say

Vaccines CAN cause Autism!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29160138

I have a huge erg to scream and rant and rave about this article. I'm trying to keep it under control. First off: Does ANYONE really expect a court to rule on the side of parents who could single handily bring down the largest form of income in the health care industry? Seriously. I don't.

2. Ask ANY parent who has had a child be fine one day and completely gone another. And then ASK THE PARENT what they did to get their kids back. You'll be floored.

3. I think this is a conspiracy. Honestly, I do.

4. I am pissed off, but realize it's a losing battle. I am happy in the fact that I can recover my son, and content with the fact that it takes so much time and money. I also understand the importance of telling parents to just do the research! Don't assume it's alright because everyone else does it. Actually take a look at the crap that's in the shots. It's discusting!

So there, I vented.

If off my soap box, for now.

~Hubby- Look for the video to be posted on here in a day or two. I love ya!

No comments: