Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Misc info

Hi all.....it seems that I missed a couple days towards my 7 straight days of blogging. And to that fact I say "shucks." I guess sometimes life happens and when it happens a certain way for a few days in a row, it sucks the life right outta you! Here is some of the life that has been happening.

I have learned that I tend to take the "I would do anything for you" factor in friendships way to far. I will listen attentively to your problems and sympathize with you about your struggles, I will be your shoulder to cry on and the ear in the middle of the night. I will even take on your problem as my own and make myself sick trying to fix it for you. I will carry your stress, develop your ulcer and go crazy when you tell me that it's gotten worse. I want to scream. SSSSCCCCRRREEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMM!

You know about this problem said friend. I Love you, you are the best friend I have ever had, and I mean that with everything I've got. I have to back away though, I have given all the advice I have, and I truly believe that my advice, and the advice of others will work if you stick to it. I am and we are still your friends, we still have your back through it, we just can not keep repeating ourselves. I know that it's hard! Remember that I have been there, and I know that it gets better!! Keep your chin up and your phone down!!

Another event is a crappy "dr" actually she is a NP. She has been treating me for a suspect illness that doesn't seem to have panned out. She has wasted my time, and my energy about fixing something that I don't think needed fixed. Sure, a tune up maybe but not an overhaul. I have spoken with my primary care Dr about the situation and he in turn has spoken with her directly. He thinks she isn't worth her weight, I agree. So simple fix you say? Ha. She just happens to be the only one in this area who my insurance approves. Sigh.

So- there is my short list. Sorry to vent, but hey- that's what happens sometimes!

3 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Venting is GOOD. It causes you to release what you've been holding on to.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's tough dealing with other people's problems. I don't mean to sound unsympathetic but it really can be draining. Good thing a little blog therapy is available to make you feel better!

Netter said...

Vent away....its a great way to let things go, or atleast to get to the point where you are not on edge. I am a avid venter. Sometimes its worse dealing with friends with issues that it is dealing with your own. After all, if they are our issues, we can actually do something to change things, but we have to wait for our friends to do it themselves...and that is so annoying. Hang in there!