Friday, June 30, 2006

Progress Report

Hello happy bloggers!

Here is the status of the 'ghan I've got going. I am really pleased with it so far! Luckily, I have had a hour or so during the day to devote to it while the boy is off in dream land.



I did have a yarn related scare yesterday. I went into the local craft store needing to replenish my stash for the project. Wouldn't you know it, they are out of the dark brown and that just happens to be the color I am working with, and it also happens to be my favorite of the three. I asked the Lady at the counter about ordering. She was obviously not a yarn fan......totally didn't understand that it was already in the blanket and another color would not do. Arg.

I'll head in to JoAnns tomorrow, cross your fingers!

(I noticed the edge on the right does not look even, which caused another minor scare.....I just checked it out, and I didn't have it lying flat......whew!)

6 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Good job, Punky!

Anonymous said...

Good Job!! Its looking GREAT! :)

Lulu said...

its beautiful

LG said...

It´s going to be a wonderful afghan Christy! Love the colors you chose! ;)

Carla said...

Beautiful Afghan. Have you been able to get the dark brown yarn? I hope so.

Tammy said...

It looks great--hope you can find the yarn--or have the yarn store order it for you!