Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Crochet Graveyard

Rest in Peace you evil, evil pile of yarn. I will not miss you. Well maybe I will a tiny tiny bit. But not much.

It's true, I threw in the towel on this project. I couldn't get all the pieces to match in size and I made them all too small. I tried again, and they ended up too big. So I quit. I need a one piece thing. Anyway, Toodles, crazy Woven Ribbons 'Ghan.

Now I have free time. I have decided to devote some serious attention to the scrapbooking side of me. I'll still do some small crocheting stuff but nothing all consuming like this was.

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Are you sure it's not salvagable? The colors are so pretty.... maybe we can have another look when I come visit. That will give you a bit of a break away from it until then.

Anonymous said...

Aww! How frustrating! The colors are very pretty. Maybe you can frog the whole thing and make something else.