Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FIRST GRADE!!!!

I don't know what to say. I could say that I am SO, so proud of my little girl or that I'm a bit sad this morning seeing her off to the first day of First Grade. Most of you out there are Moms, and you know what I am going through. I am teary, but so incredibly excited for her.

Letting go is a tall order. No more good bye kisses in front of friends. No more blowing kisses out the bus window. I'm preparing myself to hear something like "MOM, my friends are here!" sob.

I know that you know all these feelings. I am just so proud. She is such a smart little toot. Mrs B, beware. Here comes the cutest little piece of my world. Please handle with care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a little cutie! You must be so proud! She'll have a great time at school.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Cutest little piece of my world too!... well, one of three actually.

I want a full report!