Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sharing the Love





Since I am an equal opportunity mother I need to spend some time gushing over my son.

Here's the little man. Handsome huh!!

Well, okay, he's not the real cookie monster. He thinks he is though. He is in LOVE with this monster and all things" cookie"

If you have ever watched cookie monster, you know that his trade mark is eating cookies while making something of a grumbling noise, and eating them way to fast! Al has picked up on this and it is SSOOOOO cute.

Al will grab up several of something, it could be anything, bring them to me and exclaim "COOKIE" and pretend to eat them all while stomping his little feet. He does this all over the house and with anything that he can get his little hands on.

Alright, that always makes me smile. Now, on with the gushing.



Al just turned 2 at the beginning of this month. Like I always say, it doesn't seem like that long ago. He came into our life at the perfect time and after a very long wait. The first few months we had a huge challenge as he was sick and a mammas boy ONLY. More recently he has decided that Dad is fun to be around and the acid reflux has gone away. THANK GOODNESS!!!

This cute kid and I have really strengthened our bond now that Sissy is in school. He LOVES playing with her and I often miss out of my daily cuddles and alone time when she is here. I am so happy though that they love eachother! Now that we have the house to ourselves during the day we spend time playing and reading, and he loves to help with the dishes and lunch preparation.



Enough gushing for now. Enjoy all the pictures!!

5 comments:

LG said...

Beautiful pictures, Christy!

Anonymous said...

Aww! He's a little cutie! Is that a crocheted blanket I see? Enjoy your alone time with your little man.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

My beautiful buddy boy! Love to see him!

Sue- yes, that is a crocheted blanket that I made for him. Happy to say he also loves that blankey, as well as "cookie".

Anonymous said...

He is such a CUTIE! Its hard to see him so big, seems like he was so tiny just a few months ago! But he really is a little man now!! Hes a good brother and he has a good sister. You are VERY blessed!
Love you!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's so adorable. Don't ya just love the alone time? I know I love it when me & Jaden have the day to ourselves. Gotta love em. :o)