Monday, September 18, 2006

A teaser and to do list


Here is a little teaser shot of what I have been up to the last few days. The "thing" on the bottom is a gift so I can't really describe anymore details. The item on the black is half of something I am crocheting for a swap over at CAL Pals. I would like to mention that the brown item was partially crocheted in rounds. Aren't you proud of me?? That was the one thing I couldn't master til yesterday. I was so proud of myself!!!

For several years now I have wanted to do homemade gifts. I never got a good enough jump on them and ended up not finishing and buying last minute. Hopefully this year I am ahead of schedule. I know of one more BIG thing I need to start, but am a bit afraid of. I'll stick to these things first and get them finished up, and then I'll tackle the big item.

A few weeks ago I blogged about my to do list and seemed to get a lot done. I thought I would do that again to help keep myself on track. Make sure you leave little reminders in the comments if I'm not crossing things out fast enough!! I depend on ya'll :)

  • Shampoo carpets
  • Back yard dog duty
  • Clean out fish tank
  • Remove AC unit from window
  • Scrub bathrooms
  • Sort kids toys
  • organize playroom for kids
  • organize newly printed photos
  • Finish bottom item seen above
  • Make dent in CAL swap
  • Attempt to take professional looking picture of Son. (Wish me Luck!)
Well that should keep me busy!! I hope you all have a great week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wed would be a good day to clean your carpets.. I am going to be cleaning mine that day also!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay Christy! Great job on the secret crochet project!! Is it for the ornie swap? I can't wait to see it!

That's a mighty to-do list! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your mystery projects! Good luck with the to do list! :o)