Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Business

Just dropping in for a minute here.

Has anyone switched to the new Beta? Do you like it? What are the differences?

Also - New pics are in the Flickr badge on the right. Mostly of the kiddos. Aren't they cute!!

What do you think of the Christmas decorations on the page? I couldn't wait, but I hope it's not an eye sore. I didn't want to make it to busy. ya'know?

Okay- that's all for now peeps. I might be back at little mans nap time. We'll see how it goes.

peace

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

I've heard from others that it's nothing but trouble for now... don't "upgrade" yet. they've got alot of kinks to work out.

LG said...

Hi Christy, I got the invitation for blogger beta, and I could open an account, but my blog is not there and they told me to create a new one, what I don´t want. Don´t want to loose the dear old one... I´m staying in blogger until they fix that.