Thursday, January 25, 2007

**NEW** Thursday Thirteen!!



Several of the newer blogs that I have found lately are doing Thursday Thirteen. From what I've read it can be about anything really. Todays inspiration comes from a fellow military wife. Check her out over at Chaotic Home. Tell her I said Hi too!

Here we go. Thursday Thirteen #1.

Random thoughts

1. I'm in a bit of a rut. Not sure why, just off in a ditch waiting for a tow.

2. My son is moving mountains in his speech therapy. I nearly cried on Tuesday while he was doing so well. I have even noticed some of his words are getting clearer!!! YAY!!

3. I am amazed at how many wives I know are in the same situation or feel the way I do. I know that I am not alone, or not the worst off!!

4. I got the go ahead from the Landlord to paint the walls! Thank goodness. Say bye bye to white walls!!!

5. Now I need to figure out colors and how to paint with a 2 year old running around.

6. Sara, (formerly
Faith) will be here on the 1st. I already love her.

7. It's 12:36 and I just brewed a pot of coffee, I'm a bit behind schedule.

8. I'm pretty darn proud of myself and my recovery from a shopping/ thrifting compulsion. I just met some ladies that are far worse, and farther in the hole.

9. I am very grateful to God for allowing us to be out of the hole, and providing the means to get there.

10. The material I have listed on Ebay is flying off the shelf. I have a new batch listed. And as always, if I know you from my blog and you win an auction, I'll mail it to you for free.

11. The 1 year mark of Cathey's death is fast approaching. It's still hard to believe she's gone!

12. I really, really want this scrapbooking vacation with Sis to work out!! (fingers crossed!)

13. This 13 thing is kinda fun, you should try it!

1 comment:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Nice list! Good idea, but not sure I could come up with 13 things... glad all is well!