Monday, March 19, 2007

Lots-o-good News!

Hi Peeps! First, I extend my arms out for a huge group hug with all of you well wishers out there. I greatly appreciate all your kind words and encouragement. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Next, I am so happy to report that I am feeling better. I would even stretch to say that We are feeling better. Everyone take a big sigh of relief at once. W...H...E...W! I don't know what I was thinking to think that life was a cake walk.(JK I've never thought that) It is true that the tough times make the good ones better.

We had a serious family weekend. No one-on-one dates or time away. We just chilled out as a family. I even caught a glimpse of Hubs fantastic sense of humor on the way to the barn yesterday. That was priceless to me. We have a great little clan and I am so grateful that we can get through the mud and gunk together!

Here is a picture of us taken 3 years ago when Hubby was getting ready to deploy. Aren't we cute?!?

Next on the good news list is that I finally bit the bullet and brought all my scrap booking stuff upstairs and actually got some serious repair/redo's done. That's a huge relief too! I lost my sacred scrapping spot down stairs when the FIL moved here in November and I have been missing it terribly. Thankfully, after about 5 or 7 trips up and down the stairs I had it all (well, the necessary) stuff up. Now I just need an out of the way place to store it up here so the kiddos don't become curious.

Hum what else? Guess that's all for now. Hope y'all had a good weekend too!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Christy...I'm so glad you are feeling better and things are getting better!!!!! What a cute pic of the two of you together!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic,Christy! You two are so young! Have been sending prayers and good vibes your way too...glad to hear you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic pic of the two of you! I'm so glad you're doing better. Having met you personally, I can say with great authority that you are a wonderful person. You deserve much happiness.