Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Top of the morning to ya

**Cute pictures make to do lists easier on the eyes**

Not that I am over whelmed or anything but here is what my to-do list says. Oye.....

1.Cut dogs hair/bath
2. Cut Sons hair
3. Dishes
4. Laundry
5. Vacuum
6. Send deposits for gals summer camps.
7. Bring all books up and organize on book shelfs
8. Figure out something for din din.
9. Sit down with calendar and figure out next few months plans.
10. Buy or create plans for outdoor play structure.
11. Finish painting hall way.
12. Organize scrap booking stuff for trip.
13. Make Hay plans (as of noon they are half way made)

So the list goes on, but I'll leave it there for now.

I'll start with the regular house tending things and see what "flows" after that. I might just "flow" "myself right into my favorite crochet spot......

Happy Tuesday to you all!!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

christy, I got tired just reading that list....the picture did help...so cute! (both of you)

Anonymous said...

Lists are good. They are the only way I can stay semi-organized. Good luck with yours!