Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Carving Smiles

Last night was the boys pumpkin carving night at his new pre school. They got to dress up in their costumes and go make a filthy mess. It was great fun. I caught myself smiling a lot, which I might have forgotten how to do for awhile. Did I mention it was FUN!?

Yes, the boy has no hair after a nightmare haircut. Poor kid!
Mums the word, he doesn't know anythings different!




The boy, aka Murray Wiggle, wanted nothing to do with the goo inside the pumpkin. Eventually we got him to take some out with a spoon, and then what do ya know? The goo wasn't so bad after all and he was a sloppy mess like his sister, aka Ms. Veterinarian.

My gal is cute, but check out the cutie behind her!

In other great news, I am proud to announce that I have finished the Felt Stocking I was working on! I really like it, but have not decided who's it is yet. Since that was finished I have been working away on scrapbooking for the kiddos. I seem to binge every now and then and get quite a few pages done in a shorter amount of time.

I'd also like to take a minute the thank those of you who offered advice on the FIL situation. It really takes a lot to get comments when the post isn't cheery and happy, but you all came through for me and I appreciate that more than ya know! As of right now, it's a bit better and that is good enough for me. [hugs]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! We are carving tonight.

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Looks like great fun! Sorry I'm too far away to participate.... =:(

LG said...

How fun!
Happy Halloween!