Friday, April 11, 2008

Cease and Desist Letter

Dear Body,

This public letter is to inform you that your recent uninvited assault on my body is neither appreciated or welcome. You are now hereby given the next 2 minutes 30 seconds to cease and desist or you will be thwarted with any kind of severe PMS drugs I can get my hands on including but not limited to, vitamin M (motrin) Pamprin, and most likely a nice tall and cold Margarita. Seriously, it's only 12:30, clearly if I need a drink this early we have a problem!!

Okay, so in your defense, I will acknowledge the fact that I have not taken the medicine that is suppose to keep you in check. So sue me. I hate taking pills of any kind and I find it so ironic that I got my factory shut down so I wouldn't need your prevention skills any longer,and I STILL have to take BCPs. What a load of cramps crap!

In summary: Please go away, I'll start the meds again as soon as you leave me alone. I promise. Deal?

Also, should I ever need to be reminded in such a drastic way again please choose a dreary day when I'd like to stay in bed anyway. Today it's 60 degrees and sunny, and I want to be outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope you find some relief! Take care, hon.