Monday, April 14, 2008

LOVE whatever day it is.....

LOVE that the gal and I got to play in the rain, even if it was totally unplanned. Running through a flooded parking lot with a cart full of groceries and having to drive home soaking wet, was actually fun!!

LOVE that I sat down and caught up with old friends via email.

LOVE that I harvested some of the compost from the manure pile.

LOVE working up a sweat from doing chores I LOVE doing!

LOVE getting 2 more scrapbook pages done today!

LOVE my new haircut, even though it isn't what I wanted at all.

LOVE the gal asking so many questions about our garden and the poo pile.

LOVE that the gal likes horse chores too.

LOVE that we are *probably* getting chicks this Friday, if not then next Friday. Especially LOVE that Hubby sounds interested in it!

LOVE that things are finally starting to fall into place!

LOVE that I stumbled on a terrific article at the hair place today. Don't love that I can't link to it because they want you to buy the mag. Figures. If you're interested, Ladies Home Journal, May 2008, Let the Joy Shine Through. It's an amazing article.

So there's the list. I am sure there is much more I love that I can't think of off the top of my head.

2 comments:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Sounds like a super day! I want pics of the new hairdo ASAP, please!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the post! Sounds like a great day! I can almost hear the song, "If you like pina coladas; getting caught in the rain..."